Letter Folding and Envelope Stuffing
Folder inserters automate envelope stuffing which, when done by hand, can be a huge drain on time and resources. They have additional advantages too. By working in conjunction with management software, they can help improve mail accuracy and security. In fact, they can help the construction industry in five valuable ways:
- By bringing security and integrity to outbound mail processes by ensuring that the right documents are sent to the right recipients
- Saving time by folding and inserting documents into envelopes more rapidly than can be done by hand
- Improving productivity by freeing up staff who would have been occupied preparing mail to spend time on more value-add activities
- Providing scalability and making bottle-necks in the operational process a thing of the past
- Handling a wide variety of documents, switching seamlessly from one mailing type to another.
‘Intelligence’ comes in the form of barcode reading technology. Optical marks, read by an intelligent folder inserter, help ensure each document goes where it should.
Folding documents and inserting them into envelopes is time-consuming and can jeopardize mail accuracy and delivery. In the busy construction industry, folder inserters can be the difference between getting jobs done accurately and on time.