User-focused iX-Series meets latest USPS® Intelligent Mail Indicia (IMI) and Dimensional Weighing (DIM) requirements
Quadient, a leader in helping businesses create meaningful customer connections through digital and physical channels, announced today the launch of the iX-Series Mailing Systems and S.M.A.R.T. MailCenter software in the U.S. Designed and built to meet the needs of small, medium and large businesses across a variety of industry verticals, the iX-Series and S.M.A.R.T. (Shipping, Mailing, Accounting, Reporting, and Tracking) MailCenter meet the latest USPS® Intelligent Mail Indicia (IMI) and Dimensional Weighing (DIM) requirements. The new mailing solutions are part of the commitment by Quadient to support businesses and maintain market leadership by offering additional features and continuous technology updates in line with postal compliance across the globe.
“We are excited to introduce to the U.S. market Quadient’s most technologically advanced mailing systems that are fully compliant with the latest requirements of the U.S. Postal Service,” said Jeff Crouse, chief solution officer, Mail-Related Solutions, Quadient. “The iX- Series and S.M.A.R.T. make it possible for mail centers to modernize their operations, control and track postage expenses and fundamentally fuel stronger business communications with internal and external customers.”
The iX-Series solutions are Quadient’s most technologically advanced Mailing Systems to date and are available in three models, the iX-3, iX-5 and iX-7. S.M.A.R.T. MailCenter software is available on all iX-Series models. S.M.A.R.T. provides consolidated and organized mailcenter management that streamlines workflows and reduces the equipment footprint—all from a single dashboard. S.M.A.R.T includes:
- A powerful shipping application that allows organizations to process parcels using USPS, UPS®, FedEx® and DHL®.
- IM®pb compliance, commercial base pricing discounts, address corrections and free insurance on Priority Mail™ and Priority Mail Express™.
- Postage expense reporting that tracks spending down to one-tenth of a cent, supporting budgets, handling charges and surcharges, as well as an unlimited number of accounts or departments.
- Chargeback accounting for the billing of vendors, customers or departments for mailing and shipping costs, recouping postage dollars that otherwise may slip through the cracks.
- An intuitive mailing experience that takes features from a traditional mailing system control panel and applies them to an all-in-one interactive PC.
- Standard and customized reporting, with real-time item tracking, ensuring complete delivery details of every parcel.
“When we outlined our Back to Growth strategy, we made a commitment to continue development initiatives in our Mail-Related Solutions to extend our leadership in the industry,” said Geoffrey Godet, chief executive officer, Quadient. “This solution is a result of hard work and commitments we made in 2019, supporting businesses with more advanced technology, always in line with postal compliance, and helping them better connect with their customers.”
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Quadient is listed in compartment B of Euronext Paris (QDT) and is part of the CAC® Mid & Small index.
Joe Scolaro, Quadient
Global Press Relations Manager
+1-866-883-4260 Ext. 1590
Sandy Armstrong, Sterling Kilgore