MACH 6 digital printer
Bringing a new dimension to full-color printing for mailing and packagingDownload
A Versatile Breakthrough in Digital Color for Printing for Mailing and Packaging
The MACH 6 from Quadient is the next evolution in short run digital color printers.
Powered with the latest Memjet® technology, the MACH 6 breezes through traditional applications such as mailaddressing and variable data, envelopes and stationery, greeting cards and special event invitations. The all-new design with a 7" color touch screen interface is capable of running jobs that were previously not possible. With an electronic thickness control feature and a wider feed path, the MACH 6 can handle media applications up to 3/8” thick and 10.5” wide x 17” long.
Highly Productive and Profitable
The MACH 6 helps commercial printers expand their offerings for affordable short run color printing jobs while increasing their profitability and productivity. Compared to toner-based printers (e.g., LED and laser printers) that are limited to half the speed at a lower dpi, the MACH 6 has a single 8.77" print head that spans the width of the printing surface. The innovative design can print full bleed (off the edge of the media) for exceptional creative freedom and capabilities no toner-based system can match. It continues to deliver a low total cost per piece at pennies per print, as well as best-in-class total cost of ownership.
- High-resolution 7" color touch screen display with integrated control center
- Prints brilliant full color at 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Operates at speeds over 8,000 #10 envelopes per hour
- Top-loading feeder with the capacity for 575 #10 envelopes
- Handles media up to 3/8" thick
- Supports material up to 10.5" wide x 17" long
- Long-lasting print head with automated cleaning and capping system maintains print quality
- Stored jobs feature holds 60+ GB of print jobs that can be called up at any time
- Easy front access, high-capacity ink tanks
- Low cost per piece and cost of ownership for greater profitability
Download the brochure to learn more.